I’m a french indie game dev, and I do stuff, mostly.
This includes, but not limited to :
- Ecosya – puzzle game
- Other games : here, there, and there too (mostly less than 24h crap)
- I made SpaceShooterz on WP and W8, but then internet ate them =(
- stringless harps
- Github – there be garbage here
- Phonema – prog metal band/universe creation
- I do music on gameboys too
- More sound
I currently work in Bordeaux at AirInt’ Services as a 3D dev for their mobile and future AR solutions.
I previously worked at Opuscope in Paris, for AR/XR/MR stuff on Hololens and co with Unity3D. I also used to work on the NooB french webseries 3D RPG project. I did a bunch of stuff in Babylon.js, including a Cheetah3D exporter. And a load of other unrelated things, like creating 48 hour days.
I say a lot of crap on twitter, and a bit less on facebook. Don’t hesitate to hit me up, I like meeting people. People taste good.
chillin with dem homies